Okay…(doubtful tone here). Here ya go:
1. My first car was a 1972 Ford Maverick. I bought it for $150 from my grandfather. It was not new nor cool. No one wanted to ride with me. Anywhere.
2. My husband, daughter, and I all have birthdays exactly one week apart. (except the years, of course). J and I even have similar social security numbers: they start with the same three numbers which confuses me when I’m tired and someone asks for one of them.
3.I’m a very social person, but I hate small talk. I would rather really hear about a person’s day, week, or year than have the same old “what do you do, how many kids do you have, blah blah blah). Which means sometimes I come across as not very friendly. Or overly friendly. Take your pick.
4. I’m equally good at math and language arts.
5.I love to read. In the first grade I wanted to be a librarian when I grew up.
6. I used to complain to J that I needed a hobby. I learned to knit about 6 years ago at a mom’s group at my church. From knitting came sewing, and here we are today.
7. I am the wedding coordinator at my church. The prep work sometimes makes me crazy, but I love, love, love the wedding day itself. It’s just a big ole magical day for the bride and groom, and I count myself lucky to be a part of it.
So now I’m supposed to tag 7 more blogs to pass the award onto. Problem is most of my blogging friends have already won! So I will list 7 blogs I like… some of them are crafting blogs, and I don’t know the individual at all. But I’m inspired by them all!
Captured by Christy: a blog written by a dear friend I’ve known for almost 25 years (can that be right??? How did we get so old?!?)
Magnify the LORD with me: a blog by my sweet niece. She and her husband have just adopted their first child. My, what a journey it has been!
Cheerfully Chaotic: a blog by a friend of my niece above. She is a funny mom, blogging about life, chaos, and children.